552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, December 22, 2003

A Sad Commentary

Who would you rather watch on a Tuesday night? Paris Hilton or George W. Bush?

It's a tough call, I know. On the one hand, I find it kind of a sad commentary on our society that "The Simple Life" beat the big exclusive Dubya interview. On the other hand, I don't think I could watch either for a prolonged period of time.

In case you missed both, here's an excellent summary taken from the aforementioned Reuters article:

In the interview, the president made headlines by saying the recently captured ex-Iraqi leader should be executed -- the "ultimate penalty" -- for his iron-fisted rule in Iraq.
But Hilton won more viewers with her performance baking pies and working the town fair's kissing booth in a mini skirt.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa