552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Hello. My name is Sportlady, and I'm a Sucky Blogger.

Sorry, kids. I suck. I worked a 70 hour week last week, and I actually managed to blog once or twice. This week it'll be more of the same. Dave came back to town for a day, his personal stuff hit the fan again, and so he's back to Illinois for the rest of the week. Thank God I got Monday off.

I was actually supposed to be off today (though I was going to go in for a couple of hours to work on our half-hour sports special that airs on Friday), but had to come in and work a full shift.

Dave, of course, was very grateful that I could cover him so he could get back to his family. Haven't gotten a "thank you" from anyone else for the extra days I've worked yet. Maybe someday (sigh).

No blogging tomorrow night. I'll be at work until at least 3 am working on "Sports Overtime." I'll try to post something Saturday morning.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa