552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Friday Five

For some reason, I like this week's Friday Five. Not to sound too cheesy, but it celebrates our differences. So let your freak flag fly!

1. What food do you like that most people hate? I love broccoli. Seriously. Raw, cooked, in a soup or in a casserole, I don't care. I love the stuff.
2. What food do you hate that most people love? Pumpkin Pie. It took me years to realize that it's really the taste of ginger that I don't like. Thus my distaste for Gingerbread, as well. Second Place: Pepperoni Pizza. I love pizza, but only if it has ham and lots of veggies on it. All the grease on a pepperoni pie makes me want to barf. I think it has something to do with my four-month tour of duty at the Pizza King in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? An easy one. Male: Vin Diesel. It's enough that I find him really, really, unattractive, but he's such a terrible actor that it makes him even less appealing. Also, Ashton Kutcher. He just seems really, really, really dumb. I know it's his character, but it doesn't seem like much of a stretch. Female: Drew Barrymore. Her face is crooked. End of story. also, Renee Zellweger. Stop squinting, stop pursing your lips. I could name hundreds more, but I'll leave it at that for now.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive? Funny guys. Conan O'Brien and David Letterman to name a pair. Also, I've always found Steven Tyler oddly appealing. He's kind of a heavy-metal Mick Jagger. Oddly enough, I don't find the Stones' front-man appealing at all, though.
5. What popular trend baffles you? Low-riding women's jeans. I know I've blogged about this before, but why, oh why, do girls feel the need to show off their plumber's butt? Girls, we all have cleavage back there. You're not special. Especially not when your super-low-ride jeans accentuate all of your other nasty fat bulges.

Ok, I know some of you are just dying to weigh in on this Friday Five. Fire away.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa