552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

It Had To Happen Eventually

The NyQuil has worn off. It's 7:30 in the morning and I can't sleep.

The good news? I turned on the tv, and on MTV, they were actually playing music videos (believe it or not). I just found out that No Doubt has done a kick-ass cover of one of my favorite 80s songs, "It's My Life" by Talk Talk. This may not be news to the rest of the world, but I don't listen to Top-40 radio, so it was news to me.

I was especially pleased since I really haven't liked anything that No Doubt has done since Tragic Kingdom. I thought that was a great album, but they really seemed to get away from it and get into this dance-music groove that I just don't like. Maybe there's hope for ol' Gwen and the boys after all.

By the way, if there's any doubt (pun intended) that rock stars aren't real people, read this.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa