552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, November 07, 2003

Blech.

Sorry I've been such a crummy blog-buddy lately. I'll summarize briefly.

It's 2:57 a.m. My bedtime was 27 minutes ago. I just walked in the door from work.

I spent the last two days producing, anchoring & reporting the regular newscasts (my usual days off), and producing "Sports Overtime" for Friday night. The legwork alone for the show (finding phone numbers, calculating playoff standings, etc.) took me three hours tonight.

Tomorrow I need to be in early to finish producing Sports Overtime, plus to produce the regular 6pm show.

The good news? I'm going to have a co-anchor, at least. Our old pal Jeff Chardos is coming in to help me out. Thank Goodness he's a kind soul. He got the hell out of news two years ago (I filled his position here).

Oh, i't not just the blog that's suffering. Because my work schedule has been so freakishly hectic, I completely forgot to pay the rent. That's a $50 late fee, kids. Fun stuff.

Oh, and NaNoWriMo is suffering, as well. I've written a measly 5,025 words on my novel-in-progress. That's out of 50,000 I have to have completed by the end of the month. My goal was to have 10,000 by today. Hell's bells.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa