552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Pooped Out

What a day. I had to be at the state softball tournament at noon. We have five local teams playing in the tournament... and that meant I had to shoot three games. In a row.

The first two games went extra innings, which meant I didn't have any down-time at all. So I spent six straight hours with a 20-lb. camera sitting on my shoulder. Now my right shoulder is all raw and red, and my back hurts like hell. Here's the best part: I get to shoot two more games tomorrow (not two in a row, thankfully), then shoot two football games. If my arm falls off, worker's comp better damn well cover it.

Speaking of missing limbs... how much would this suck?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa