552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Hitting the Links

Cory took a half-day off work today, so we actually got to spend a little time together. We headed off to the golf course, and actually played all nine holes... a first for me.

A brief summary:
My Best Score: I shot a 5 (doubley-bogey) on the 82-yard sixth hole (par-three). That's right. I shot a five on the shortest hole on the course. Sadly, it took me three shots to get to the green. I could have thrown the ball further.
My worst Score: I shot a (gulp) 12 on the 257-yard fifth hole (par-four). That's an octuple bogey. So very pathetic.
Ball update: Two balls lost, one yellow, one blue (with little pink breast-cancer awareness ribbons painted on them). Zero balls found (the grass on the course was freshly mowed, so there really wasn't any deep rough to find balls in).

Cory claims I'm improving. He's full of crap. His best score, by the way, was a four (bogey) on the par-three third hole. And that's only because he three-putted.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa