552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Happy 2-Days-Before Halloween!

My spooky link for the day: The 100 scariest movie scenes of all time. A few thoughts...

-Why do clowns creep me out? Check out #5.
-#14 was part of the lamest movie ever made.
-I laughed out loud in the theater when I saw #17. People turned and stared at me in horror.
-I saw #18 in my college film theory class.
-When I was a little kid, I probably watched #19 a dozen times on tv as a kid. All the other kids loved, it... I always found the whole movie more than a little disturbing.
-This scene gave nightmares for a week after I saw it... and this was just this year!
-Every time Cory hears Steeler's Wheel, he thinks of this scene from #41.
-I've caught this movie on TV a bunch of times, always really late at night. This picture makes #45 look lame, but it's some scary shit.
-Gotta love Large Marge: "And when they pulled the body from the twisted burning wreck, it looked like this!"
--#95 is another one I saw in Film Theory class, though I'd seen it many times before. Gotta love Dennis Hopper. What a creepy bastard.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa