552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, October 27, 2003

I Hate Fantasy Football

Aaaaarrrgh!

Sweet, kind girlfriend that I am, I just offered to calculate Cory's fantasy football score for this week. Big mistake. We found out that he lost his "game" by less than ten points, and he's been bitching non-stop for the last five minutes.

Other reasons to hate fantasy games: I lost my fourth game in the NFL pool that we're in. I've been out of the running for the money for a couple weeks now, so I've just been playing for pride in hopes that at least I won't finish in last place. But after another piss-poor performance, I'm pretty sure I have the worst record in our pool.

The good news? College Basketball is just weeks away. The NCAA Tournament tips off in 4 1/2 months. Hopefully, I can replicate my financial success from the 2003 tournament in 2004... and earn back some of the money I wasted on our NFL pool!

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa