552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Something's Very Wrong With Me

It seems like all I do lately is sleep. Granted, I've gotten to bed a lot later than usual in the last week or so, but I'm finding it impossible to wake up in the mornings. Today, Cory had to get up at 6:30 to work the "Parade of Heroes," and I woke up just long enough to make sure that he got there on time. But then, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 1:45 in the afternoon.

Usually, this happens when I've just survived a hell-week. But work hasn't been too heinous lately. I'm only averaging about 55 hours a week, which is a pretty light schedule for me.

Any doctors out there? What the hell's wrong with me?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa