552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Sleeper

I was so pissed off this morning. Cory and I had planned to go golfing around 9am, get in a quick nine holes and get back home so he could get to work by 12:30. I should have known that wouldn't happen when I got sucked into "I love the 80's Strikes Back" on VH1 last night. I got to bed more than an hour after my bedtime, and the alarm just never got me up. I awoke to the sound of the doorbell ringing when the pest control guy made his monthly rounds. Piss.

Technically, I could go golfing by myself, but I need the company. For one thing, I never see where my ball goes.

On the other hand, I won't go golfing in a group. Having Cory see me golf is humiliating enough, but I trust him not to laugh at me (too much). I had the chance to go golfing with a few co-workers later this week, but I'm seriously not ready for that.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa