552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, October 20, 2003

Tattoo You

I have a very small tattoo on my shoulder. It was a birthday gift from a boyfriend ten years ago.

I truly admire people who give up their bodies for art. And no, I'm not talking about getting "Billy Bob" tattooed on your bicep, or an assorted collection of skulls and knives that you thought were really cool when you were sixteen. I'm talking about people who look at their bodies as a canvas, and who look at their tattoos as an expression of their life journey. My friend Sandy's boyfriend has a very cool collection: He has a flag of every country he's visited in a row down his back.

I recently discovered Keith Alexander's Tattoo Blog, and it's pretty cool look at his work in progress.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa