552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Whip Out Your Reading Glasses

Another list of the 100 greatest novels of all time. I've read very few of them, because I'm an ingorant pain-in-the-ass.

In fact, we go all the way down to #25, Little Women, before there's one I've completed (though there are several that I've read parts or most of). I actually may have read Alice's Adventures In Wonderland in it's entirety, but I'm not sure, so I won't list it.

25. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
31. Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
38. Call of the Wild, by Jack London
40. The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame
52. As I Lay Dying, by William Faulkner
59. 1984, by George Orwell
61. Catcher in the Rye, by J.D. Salinger
63. Charlotte's Web, by E. B. White
64. The Lord Of The Rings, by J. R. R. Tolkien (Actually, three books. I own all three, but I've only read the first two)
73. To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that three of these I read only because they were required reading in high school (#52, #59, #73).

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa