552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, October 20, 2003

An Apology

Sorry, kids, I just haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. I've been trying to make a concious effort to bitch less about work on my blog, and I've discovered that I don't have much else to talk about! Too bad, since this weekend was one for the record books. I wasn't particularly busy, which is really nice, but our shows kept going to hell in a handbasket.

One good thing that happened this weekend: Hockey season is finally here in Columbus! The Cottonmouths' home opener was this afternoon, and they won! It's the first 2-0 start they've had since they joined the ECHL three years ago. The one thing that really sucks, though, is that they play their Sunday games at 4:00 pm. That means I can only stay for about an hour to 90 minutes (at the very most) before I have to go back to the station to cut my highlights and anchor the show. If the score's 0-0, tough luck. I still have to leave.

But still, the home opener was great (what little I could stay for). Hockey is good for the soul.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa