552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, October 17, 2003

'Tis the Season

To carve a pumpkin. I know that it's a little early for pumpkin carving, but I couldn't resist tonight. Our jack-o-lantern is pretty cool. I went to the "pumpkin masters" website looking to see if there was a picture of the pattern we used, but no such luck. So I'll just describe it... it's a cat's face. Very cool.

By the way, the pumpkin-carving racket is getting pretty high-tech. First, about ten years ago, there were the specialized cutting saws (so that the little brats can't chop their fingers off). Then, there were patterns, and software designed to make patterns for your pumpkin. Now, you can get freakin lite-brite pumpkins. Seriously.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa