552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Ah, Wilderness

Ok, I guess the shopping mall isn't exactly "wilderness," but I got a little nature there anyway.

As I was heading home from a shopping trip, I walked out of Marshall's to a gorgeous sky. It had been sprinkling for the last hour or so, and the sun was just setting as the clouds were starting to break up. The western horizon was a beautiful pumpkin-orange, with a ceiling of bluish-gray clouds hovering over it. The eastern horizon was an amazing shade of mauve, which gradually blended into lavender and then the bluish-gray clouds on top.

But the truly gorgeous part of the sky was the rainbow in the East, settled over the mauve/lavender/blue lower sky. Actually, it was a double rainbow. Just beautiful.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa