552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

You Are Getting Sleepy...

Ugh. We arrived at Jan & Steve's at about 7:20 p.m., after about a lifetime on the road. As I think I mentioned a couple of days ago, the plan was to leave immediately after Monday night's newscast. Of course, that's a very late start, especially considering that Monday Night Football doesn't even end until around half-past midnight.

Oh, it gets better. Monday night's game went into overtime. A lengthy overtime, in fact. I didn't get home from work until after 2:00 a.m., and it was another 45 minutes before we finally got on the road.

16 1/2 hours later... we finally got here. I'm operating on virtually no sleep, so sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I'll try to post tomorrow when I'm more coherent. The quest for Cory's big-boy clothes is tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to say.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa