552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, September 12, 2003

The Man In Black

When Warren Zevon died earlier this week, one of the first (albeit morbid) thoughts to cross my mind was, "Wow. I wonder when Johnny Cash will die?"
That morbid inquiry was answered early this morning, as the Man in Black died. I was never a big Johnny Cash fan, but over the last few years, I'd really come to respect him. Much like Warren Zevon, his final album was his swan song. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

But just as all these thoughts are travelling through my mind... a much more shocking piece of news. John Ritter has died. Ritter collapsed on the set of his tv show, just after they finished taping an episode. Once again, I was never a huge fan, but what a shock.

At the risk of sounding corny... don't take life for granted. Live every day.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa