552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, September 12, 2003

Feeling Corn-y

Bought one of these today. Now, you might ask yourself, "what the hell does she need that for? Doesn't she own any saucepans? Can't she buy Jiffy Pop?" (or, if you're of the microwave generation, "Don't they sell bags of microwave popcorn in Georgia?"

Let me explain. I bought the specialized stovetop popper for one reason, and one reason only: Kettle Corn. You can't really cook it in a normal saucepan, because you get this weird gelatinous burnt sugar crap coated on the bottom of the pan. The microwave stuff is really sub-standard, and I can't exactly wait around for the fair to come to town every time I'm craving Kettle Corn.

I'm eating my first batch right now. I have to say, it's pretty damn good.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa