552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, July 19, 2003

The Big Show

Dan Patrick was just a guest on the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. I adore Dan Patrick, and I used to love Craiggers. In fact (insert embarrassed giggle here), I had a very interesting dream about Kilborn one night... but we'll leave it at that. Craig was good on ESPN, and great on the Daily Show, but it just hasn't been the same since he went to CBS. Now, it seems like his entire schtick is all about him being cutesy, and it annoys me.

As for D.P., he's my idol. Put him on TV (he's hosting the 6pm ET "Sportscenter" lately), put him on the radio (though I never get to listen to "The Dan Patrick Show" now that our ESPN Radio station has reformatted to Latin music), I just love him. It was nice to see him back with one of his old ESPN cronies, though I'd prefer a Dan Patrick/Keith Olbermann reunion. Maybe they could get together and collaborate on another book, though I doubt they could out-do "The Big Show."

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa