552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

The Network for the Man's Man

Is it my imagination, or is Bravo turning into the gay network? (not that there's anything wrong with that) Cory and I have been watching "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" all night. It's a really good show!

For those of you that haven't caught it, here's the basic concept: A clueless straight guy (Bad clothes, bad hair, messy apartment) gets five gay fairy godmothers to whip him into shape in one day. Cory's totally fascinated by the show, so I won't steal the limelight from him. If you want to read more, check out his blog. I'm sure he'll write plenty about it.

So anyway, while we're watching "Queer Eye," we see a preview for another new Bravo program... "Boy Meets Boy." It's like "The Bachelor" for gay men... but here's the catch: some of the guys he's dating are straight!

Oh, and if you're still not convinced, Bravo also aired Bravo Profiles: Cher and Cher: The Farewell Tour tonight. Of course, I'm loving every minute of it. Remember, I'm the girl that's had not one, but two gay roommates (and perhaps even a gay boyfriend or two... who knows?)

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa