552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, July 11, 2003

Friday Five

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Oddly enough, we shared the same first name (or at least it was spelled the same way), but pronounced the Germanic way, not the way my name is pronounced (The first syllable of my name rhymes with "Beer"). She had a little sister named Kimmy, who was a good friend, too, but she was a little younger than us.
2. Are you still in touch with this person? Nope. They moved to Florida when I was in second grade, or so. We wrote back and forth for a while, but fell out of touch.
3. Do you have a current close friend? Cory is my best friend. Other than him, I have a lot of good friends, but they all live several hundred miles away and I'm crappy about keeping in touch with them. That's actually why I started this blog, to try and keep in better touch with all of them.
4. How did you become friends with this person? Though I'd met him several years earlier, Cory and I worked together at KTVO. We hung out together in a really close group of co-workers who went out every night after work.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? Casey Witucki. We used to work together at Foland's, and she went to high school with my friends Teri and "Crackhouse" Nicki. She just kind of fell off the face of the earth, and I miss her. She's damn funny.

Come on, kids, play along!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa