552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, July 14, 2003

A Confession

Hello. People call me the Sportslady. It's July. It's 95 degrees outside on an average day. And yet, I have to wear a freakin' sweater everywhere I go because nobody in Georgia understands the concept of a thermostat. Apparently, it's vital to have the air conditioning on high at all times, regardless of indoor or outdoor temperature.

Work is the worst, because there's generally a five-to-ten degree temperature differential between the sports office and the newsroom. It's so cold in the sports office at times that I wear a fleece sweatsuit at work, and I keep a blanket in the office. But it isn't just work, everyone overcompensates with the A/C down here. I shouldn't be shivering in July.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa