552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, July 18, 2003

Friday Five

Ooooooh.... This week's Friday Five is more like a "Friday Interrogation."

1. When was the last time you cheated? I'm not sure how to answer this. I guess it depends on how you define "cheat" (A very Clintonesque answer, I know). I've never "cheated" on a boyfriend. Academically, I used to let people copy my papers. Sometimes it was the only way I could get my classmates to talk to me.
2. When was the last time you stole? Hmmmm. I steal pens from my co-workers all the time, but I feel justified in that because I've probably spent $30 in pens in the last year, and every damn one of them has disappeared at work.
3. When was the last time you lied? I try not to lie, primarily because I'm not very good at it. I'd have to say probably a week or so ago. I wwas late for something, and said it was because of the traffic. It wasn't. I was just late because I'm always late for things.
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property? I've never done this intentionally. I recently lost a library book. Does that count?
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one? Seems like I say something mean every time I open my mouth.

This week's Friday Five was not an easy one. You all get the week off if you don't want to play along.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa