552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, June 20, 2003

My River Runneth Over

The 'Hooch (or the Chattahoochee River, for those of you not from the South) is flooding again.

The timing is kind of odd. Just two days ago, I was looking at the pictures I took of the last flood, and thought to myself "Gee, I should post some of those pictures on my blog." I went down to the river, to take some pictures of what it's supposed to look like, so I could do a sort of before and after thing. Unfortunately, hardly any of those pictures turned out.

But, as a little teaser, I'll give you a couple anyway.

Here's the Phenix City Ampitheatre,
On the left, one day after the flood crested. On the right, from a photo I swiped off another site.

Before and After at the Ampitheatre

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa