552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Sucked In Again

Got sucked into another info-mercial this weekend. This time it was the bodydome. A fascinating piece of equipment... 1/3 balloon, 1/3 trampoline, 1/3 nautilus.

About once a year, I feel the need to purchase some kind of crazy exercise equipment. Two years ago, it was the ab-slide. Last year, the ab-tronic. I get the products, use them for a little while, notice a slight improvement (though probably just psychosomatic), then work gets crazy and I don't have the time or the energy to exercise. And once I fall out of the pattern, it's over.

Problem with the bodydome? Damn thing costs nearly three times as much as either of my ab-products. Looks like it's just a pipe dream. But a girl can dream, can't she?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa