552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, June 20, 2003

The Jig is Up

For half a year, I managed to covertly blog away, without fear of my co-workers reading this. Then today, some weenie leaked word of my blog to my co-workers, so it's officially been discovered by my newsroom cronies. Now, at first, I was pretty peeved about the whole thing. This blog was my one sanctuary from work, the one place where I could bitch about my job and not fear the repercussions (at least not too much). I even considered going back and deleting every entry where I bitched about my job.

But then I realized that I'd have to delete almost every damn thing I've written for the last six months. That ain't gonna happen. So here's the new ground rules. I'm still bitching about work, though I'll try to avoid bitching about individuals I work with. But if you do something that pisses me off so much that I feel the need to vent about it, tough luck. If you don't want to hear about it, don't read it.

Agreed??? good.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa