552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, March 21, 2003

A Sudden Sense of Urgency

Yesterday, my NCAA pools were all in good fun. Today, I need the moolah. Turns out the "little problem" I've had with my car's Air Conditioning is actually a $400 problem. Not so little anymore, huh? I've already survived one Georgia summer without A/C... and though I think I lost about 10 pounds every day on my drive to work, I'd really like to get the ol' air conditioning fixed before the temps get up in the 90s.

Winning an NCAA pool or two sure wouldn't hurt... uh, not that I play for money. Right now, two of my brackets are looking pretty good. Of course, I didn't pick Central Michigan to upset Creighton, and I obviously should have. Damn Chippewas. See if I send their alumni association any money this year (ok, I've never sent them any money... but that's beside the point.)

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa