552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, March 22, 2003

The Arrival

My blogging may be a bit sporadic over the next few days- My mom is visiting all week. She arrives Saturday evening, and lucky Cory, he gets to pick her up at the Atlanta airport. It's only a 1 1/2 hour drive (1:15 If I'm driving), and I couldn't go to get her because I have to work Saturday night.

It should be an interesting week. My parents are pretty serious birdwatchers, so we'll be driving all over B.F.E. (or B.F.Georgia, actually) looking for rare birds. There was talk of a trip to Tallahassee, Florida, to go see a Calliope Hummingbird, but my mom just got an email saying that the hummer has moved on, so it looks like Tallahassee is off. I can't say I'm disappointed.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa