552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

An Apology

Sorry I've been blowing off my bloggy duties. I've been busy tracking down rare birds with my mother.

The trip to Stone Mountain was ok... we got kind of a late start, so we didn't get there until about 2:30 pm or so, and the place closes at 5pm. They charge something like $19.00 for all the attractions- the bastards! You can't pay just one price for one attraction (like the train, the skylift, the steamboat). You've got to pay $19 to do everything. We said "screw that" and just walked around for a couple of hours. It was a beautiful day. In fact, the weather has been beautiful all week. Sunny and in the 70s... not such a bad vacation for Jan. It's been kind of springy in Michigan, but that only means temperatures in the 50s. According to yahoo weather, it'll be snowing when she gets back!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa