552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

T.G.I.M.F.

No, the "M.F." doesn't stand for anything obscene. It's my Friday! Yippiee! I even got off work a little early today, since I only report on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I was home by 10:45 for the second night in a row.

To celebrate, I headed straight to the kitchen to make a pitcher of Mudslides for Cory and me (Coincidentally, using T.G.I.Friday's blender mix!). I poured all the stuff in the blender, opened up the freezer, and... No Ice! A bag of frozen vegetables had slid into the ice tray, and confused the automatic ice maker into thinking that it was full of ice. Damn modern technology.

So if I want a chocolatey treat, the closest I'm gonna get is the dozen cans of Slim-Fast that Cory bought a year ago. Hmmmmm... wonder what would happen if I added rum?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa