552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tweedle-Dee

So, if you're a regular reader of this blog (and you actually still come here on occasion? You must be a better friend than I thought!), you've undoubtedly noticed something new above. Yep. There. Just above my most recent post.

As the social-media know-it-all at work, I realized I spend way too much time updating MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter pages. And not nearly enough time on this blog.

I've already synced-up my twitter page with my facebook profile, so I figured it couldn't be too hard to do the same to my blog. And since Cory's an even bigger web-nerd than I am, he figured out how to do it. So I looked up the code and did the same.

I update my Twitter page fairly regularly... typing up weird little micro-posts and sending pictures from my phone. So even if I haven't posted to the blog recently, you'll get my 4 most recent "tweets" by checking in. And if you click "follow me on twitter," you'll see all of my recent tweets.

And by the way, thanks for sticking around. I keep promising that I'll post more this year than last... maybe my tweets will help me to fulfill that goal!

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa