552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Selling Out, Part II

As you may remember, I bought my wedding dress on EBay.  And I got the money for my wedding dress by selling off many of my childhood toys on EBay.  Really, kind of symbolic.
 
The majority of toys I've sold were Breyer horses, with a little bit of doll house furniture thrown in. Apparently, I'm not nearly creative enough, since a man in Spain is selling his "invisible friend" on EBay.
 
I had an invisible friend, too.  He looked a lot like Fred on "Scooby-Doo".  And he drove an invisible dune buggy. How much do you think I could get for that?  I mean, an invisible Dune Buggy should sell for big bucks, right?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa