552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, November 05, 2007

Like Sands through the Hourglass...

When my friend Melina was living in the Czech Republic, she told me once that watching Days of our Lives overseas was like living through some kind of weird deja vu. They were about five years behind, so she already knew what was going on.

The funny thing is, when she came back to the U.S., she realized that nothing had really changed in five years. The plotlines and relationships had barely changed. Honestly, it's one of the reasons I've watched the show for 20 years... I can miss a month and usually not miss anything.

Checking my blog stats, I've noticed lately that a lot of people from Sweden have been coming here by googling "Days of our Lives Serial Killer." So I did a little investigating, and it turns out that in the Scandinavian countries, they're watching Days from late 2003 right now-- when the Salem Stalker offed about half of the cast (Abe, Jack, Cassie, Caroline... and many more).

I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone... but if you want to know what's going to happen next... head to this website-- it has week-by-week summaries for the last eleven years of DOOL.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa