552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rockin' and Rollin'

At this very moment, while I'm slaving away at work, our TiVo is recording the finale of Rock Star: INXS. Marty, MiG, and J.D. are singing for their suppers.

Since the very first episode of the show, I've had a sneaking suspicion that J.D. would win. And that really bums me out, because the guy's a tool.

Honestly, I'm hoping that Marty will win. A month ago, I would never have thought that, but he's really grown on me over the last few weeks. He's a little creepy, but in kind of a cool way. And that damn "Trees" song that he wrote is infectuous. Plus, I love the fact that he lists his occupation as "Musician/Real Estate Appraiser." Huh?

I'm also pretty fond of MiG... though he's a little too nice to be a rock star.

Cory's prediction, made last week when Suzie was eliminated last week: J.D. will win, but Marty will become much more successful in the long run.

My prediction? If J.D. wins, I predict I'll never buy another INXS album.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa