552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Rainy Days and Saturdays

I'm sitting here in smug satisfaction. It's pouring in Atlanta.

As I sit at work, watching the Braves face the St. Louis Cardinals, Cory is at Turner Field, hopefully getting soaked.

Do I sound bitter? Because I am. Once again, I'm working while Cory's at a baseball game, having a grand old time. This is his second Braves game this season. Not counting our little spring training excursion, I've been to three Braves games in 3 1/2 years in Georgia. And one of those times I was having a really miserable time, lugging around a 25-pound camera, and feeling guilty because I was at a baseball game and Cory wasn't.

Weenie.

(UPDATE: Cory's Cardinals lost in the bottom of the ninth inning. HA!)

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa