552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh, the Places You'll Go

It's no secret that Cory and I don't want to live in C-Town forever. In fact, that's the primary reason that we really haven't started planning our wedding.

Today, we made a major step towards moving onwards and upwards. No, I didn't update my resume. No, Cory didn't hire an agent.

We bought a Places Rated Almanac.

Just out of curiosity, I took a gander at our little 'Ville in the Peach State, and how it ranks (or did in 2000) among the 354 largest metropolitan areas in the US and Canada. (1=best in the nation, 354=worst)

Cost of Living= 71
Transportation=195
Jobs= 215
Education= 219
Climate= 83
Crime= 158
The Arts= 188
Health Care= 211
Recreation= 203

Overall, our fair hamlet ranks #160 out of the 354. Not the best, definitely not the worst either. I'll keep that in mind.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa