552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, May 03, 2004

Poor Stevie

Ouch! Did anyone else cover their eyes in horror when Steve Yzerman got hit in the eye by a puck on Saturday afternoon? There I was, all aglow in hockey-watching, Kentucky Derby-anticipating excitement, when Stevie hit the ice. You could tell he was terrified, the way he scrambled around after being hit. He was kicking his legs in agony.

I just sat on the couch, hands over my face. It was seriously bad news. I kept checking ESPN.com all night to see if they had an update on his condition.

Now, I know, there are millions of people across the world who are much worse off than our Stevie Y... but there's something mortifyingabout watching a guy get hit in the face by a frozen-solid hunk of plastic traveling 80 miles an hour. My face hurts just thinking about it.

Get Well Soon, Stevie!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa