552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, April 16, 2004

Swingin'

Cory and I got up early today to head off to the driving range. As you may remember from a post last fall, my last trip to the driving range was less than stellar. I went alone, and the man that worked there made fun of me... never a good sign.

It's amazing, though. When you show up at the driving range with a 6'5, 280-pound guy, nobody gives you crap.

Anyway, for the first time since Christmas, I finally got a chance to swing my new golf clubs. Last year, I owned exactly three clubs: a driving iron, a pitching wedge, and a putter. Suddenly, I'm legit. Too bad I don't look like it when I actually use the new clubs. I made a complete boob out of myself using my 3-wood and my driver... but I totally rocked when I used my 5-wood.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa