552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, January 26, 2004

Feeling Mellow

So anyway, since we're cleaning and have no time to do anything else (like cook, for example), we ordered out tonight. Sundays are usually Cory's night to make dinner, but he manages to weasel out of it almost every week.

Tonight, we got pizza from the Mellow Mushroom. I'm a pretty serious pizza snob. I don't like Dominos, or Little Ceasars, or most of the other big chains. Papa John's is OK, though I swore them off after they gave one of my close friends the shaft. But I loooove the Mellow Mushroom. They're located mostly in the South, so most of y'all won't be able to experience it. But if you're south of the Mason-Dixon line, check here to see if there's one in your area.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa