552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Strange Serendipity

It's funny how things work, like I'm in some kind of paralell universe with my friends. Today, I was talking with one of our producers about LOTR: Return of the King, and we got on the topic of the relationship between Sam and Frodo.

So I need to ask you this: At any point during the movie, did you expect Frodo and Sam to kiss? There were a lot of very close, soft-speaking, personal-space-invading, poignant moments between the two of them. A couple of times I was convinced they were going to kiss, somewhat passionately, before I realized... uh... wait a minute... these are two dudes. Two hobbit dudes. I don't think either Tolkein or Peter Jackson had that in mind.

Then, tonight, I get home from work and check out the internet. Oddly enough, Kelly linked to this: The Very Secret Diary of Frodo Baggins. So apparently, I wasn't the only one who saw it.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa