552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 23, 2004

The Friday Five

It's been over a month since I posted a "Friday Five." So I decided to get off my slacker hiney and get blogging.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? I haven't been able to get the song "Peaches" by The Presidents of the United States of America out of my head today. Cory and I heard it last night, and it's still there.
2. ...food? Once again, from last night. Kettle Corn. Mmmm, mmmm good.
3. ...tv show? Days of Our Lives has been pretty good the last few weeks. I also love 24 and Alias. They're the only shows I tape regularly.
4. ...scent? I can tell you what my least favorite scent is right now: Bathroom Cleaner. I've spent the last couple of days trying to clean the apartment and I can't get the smell of bathroom cleaner off of my hands.
5. ...quote? "Yeaaaaagh!" (Howard Dean)

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa