552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Reality Bites

In the past, I've waxed poetic on my disgust with Reality Television. There are a few shows I like: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and The Anna Nicole Show (before it got really contrived). But I've always loathed shows like "The Real World" and "Survivor." And the dating shows? They're the absolute worst.

But I have a confession to make. I love Average Joe. It kicks ass. I spent close to half an hour talking about the show with another co-worker who had been equally guarded about his "Average Joe" obsession. It was so cathartic, so theraputic.

By the way, we like Adam and John. We really, really, really don't like Zach. On the first episode, Zach went on a tirade about how insulting it was that he was considered "average" and an equal to all the other geeks. Zach's got a bit of an ego for a guy with his hairline. What a tool.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa