552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday Five
Wow. Here's a Friday Five that's sure to make you feel empty inside. Here we go.....
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. i) Take my remaining two weeks of vacation and all the holiday time I've accrued this year. ii) Clean the apartment. iii) Clear my wardrobe of ill-fitting clothing. iv) Make a really nice dinner for Thanksgiving. v) Pay off my credit card (I'd like to accomplish this, but realistically, it's not going to happen).
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again. i) Casey Witucki (my crazy friend from my days at Foland's). ii) Melina Barona (from my days at Truman State University). iii) Kelly Watson (another Truman-type). iv) Sean Severide (my first-grade crush, just curious as to what happened to him). v) Kirsten and Kimmy Cook (my best friends when I was a very little kid).
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do. i) Simultaneously blow-dry and style my hair. ii) Use a non-linear editing system. iii) Sing. iv) Assert myself without being bitchy or passive-aggressive. v) Make pottery on a wheel.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit). i) Quit my job. ii) Go on a year-long trip around the world. iii) Buy Jan & Steve a house on Maui. iv) Find someplace that I really like and settle there. v) Invest my remaining winnings and live off the interest.
5. List five things you do that help you relax. Nothing helps me relax. But five things I do to try to relax are: i) Read. ii) Sleep. iii) Have a beverage (Smirnoff Ice is currently my drink of choice). iv) Get a haircut. v) Snuggle with Zoe (my kitty).

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa