552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, November 20, 2003

It's Very Late...

Even for me. 3:30 a.m. isn't my ideal time to get home from work.

At 3:30 a.m., when you're still wound up from being at work, there isn't much on TV to watch. A lot of infomercial, a lot of religious programming, and reruns of last week's late night talk shows.

One thought, as I watch a rerun of last Wednesday's Late Night with Conan O'Brien: Does anyone else in this world find Brendan Fraser to be as adorable as I think he is? This isn't just the Mountain Dew talking here, either.

By the way, I just spell-checked this entry to see how to spell "infomercial," and I discovered that the blogger spell-checker doesn't like "a.m." It kept suggesting "ahoy" instead.

It's now 3:42 ahoy. nightie-night.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa