552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, September 08, 2003

Somewhere in London, a Werewolf is Crying

Warren Zevon died last night.

Excerpted from another article about the one-of-a-kind singer/songwriter's death:
During his last months, Zevon had faced death with the same dark sense of humour found in much of his music, including songs like I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Life'll Kill Ya and Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead.
"Really, the thing I want is to last through the winter so I don't miss the new James Bond movie," he said when his illness was diagnosed last year.


I hope to have as great an attitude when it's my time to go.

On my way to work, I plan to stop at the store and pick up a copy of The Wind, his swan-song album which he recorded after he was given only three months to live. I encourage you to do the same.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa