552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Friday Five

By the way, I wanted to take this moment to admonish all of you for not playing along with the Friday Five. Here I am, pouring my heart out once a week, and what do I get in return? Maybe two comments? For shame...

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? All of them! Right now, I'd have to say laundry, because we don't have a washer/dryer in our apartment. I have to take my laundry to the laundry room several buildings away... and there's only four washers and three dryers for the entire apartment complex.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? I don't mind cooking most of the time. I think it's kind of fun, and though I'm not the most fantastic cook, I think I'm pretty good when I actually put my mind to it.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? I never know for sure when I'm going to be working, so it's ard to have any kind of routine. I wish Cory did more around the apartment. He won't do anything at all unless I ask him to do it. I wish he'd look at the hamper, see that it's full, and do some laundry on his own. I hate, hate, HATE the fact that I spend my days off running errands rather than enjoying my time.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? I've tried to institute the "If I cook, you have to clean up" rule. It doesn't always work.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? Just a little vaccuuming downstairs. On Tuesday, we had to empty out our entire back patio area so that the maintenance guys could powerwash it on Tuesday... and we tracked tons of crap back into the apartment on our shoes.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa