552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, May 15, 2003

My Glamourous TV Job

So I might have Thursday off, and I might not have Thursday off. Guess when I find out?

2pm Thursday.

Seriously. If Glenwood High School wins a baseball game on Thursday at noon, then I have to shoot their evening game, because it'll be for the state championship. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but they're playing in Selma, Alabama, which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive. So, if they win, at 2pm I have to rush to the station, pack up my equipment, then haul ass to Selma to shoot a 5pm championship game. Oh, and if they win, then they have to play another game, because it's a double-elimination tournament and they're coming out of the losers' bracket.

So, yeah. And then again, maybe at 2pm, I'll find out they're not playing for the championship, and I'll have wasted half of my day getting ready for work. Cool, huh?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa