552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, May 09, 2003

Let's Go Wild!!!

I feel the need to reiterate my fondness for the Minnesota Wild. Not only did they beat the truly evil Colorado Avalanche in the opening round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, last night, they beat the not-quite-but-almost-as-evil Todd Bertuzzi and the Vancouver Canucks tonight.

Side note: Doesn't "Todd Bertuzzi" sound like the name of some total prick from high school? It doesn't really matter what high school you went to... he just sounds like an asswipe!

It's been exactly a decade since the Minnesota North Stars were rudely moved to Dallas... Don't the people of Minnesota deserve a good hockey year? The Golden Gophers won the NCAA Frozen Four this year, so they might as well go for the sweep!

Oh, and did I mention that the Wild will be playing the I-can't-believe-they-eliminated-both-the-Wings-and-the-Stars Anaheim Mighty *ucks in the Western Conference Finals next week? Need I say more?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa