552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Pretty, Pretty

Over the last week, I've had an opportunity to wander around most of my apartment complex. I have to say, we have the cutest front yard of everybody. Lots of flowers, happy chirping birds (when I remember to fill the feeder), cute welcome sign. It's harder to gauge the backyard, since the patios here have a 6-foot brick wall. But peeking through everyone's gates on my way to the laundry room, I'd say we're a top-five backyard, too.

I've moved nine times in the last ten years, and I've only had one other apartment that felt like a home. My old roommate Darren and I used to share a 2-bedroom house in Kirksville. But even then, we didn't bother with planting flowers. Hell, we were lucky to get the lawn mowed before the city gave us a ticket!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa